PDA

View Full Version : Update On Brock Lesnar’s WWE Status

Kemo
11-04-2018, 07:48 PM
For those wondering about the current contractual status of the newly crowned WWE Universal Champion, Brock Lesnar, it turns out that “The Beast” has at least two more WWE appearances slated for the future. One of which is a highly-anticipated rematch against SmackDown Live’s current WWE Champion, AJ Styles.

First reported by Dave Meltzer, Lesnar is apparently “signed for at least two more appearances.” He extrapolated his point, saying, “You always knew there’s a chance because how many times are you going to surprise people with Lesnar winning without people going, ‘Well there’s always a chance.’ So Lesnar is signed for at least two more appearances.”

When speculating on Brock’s potential opponents, Meltzer stated that “he’s going to face AJ at Survivor Series which is non-title and the plan is for Strowman, whether that’s at Rumble or Mania — I don’t know.”

“I can see Strowman winning the Rumble and facing Lesnar at Mania,” Meltzer predicated. “I could definitely see that.”

Brock Lesnar recently won the WWE Universal Title for a second time (the only superstar to have done so) at WWE’s Crown Jewel event in Saudi Arabia. The match left a lot of fans confused, to say the least, given the pre-bell interference by Baron Corbin and subsequent squash against Braun Strowman.

A Strowman victory at the Royal Rumble would set up nicely for a rematch at Wrestlemania 35, this coming April.

But, here’s the crux of the issue: is that the match fans want to see?