PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Predicts Big Things From Certain NXT Superstars

Kemo
11-05-2018, 04:33 PM
He may be the current WWE Intercontinental Champion, but let’s not forget that Seth Rollins has history with the WWE’s black-and-yellow brand. He was, after all, the inaugural NXT champion.

It was in NXT that he, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns were initially developed. They would be subsequently packaged together for their main roster debut as The Shield.

Turns out, ‘The Architect’ keeps tabs on his old stomping grounds in NXT and has his eyes on particular talents that he believes will be major players on the WWE’s main roster.

Speaking with AlArabiya.net, Seth Rollins pinpointed a few NXT superstars that had caught his attention:

“There’s a ton of guys down there with absolutely incredible potential,” he said. “Shayna Baszler is one of those people who I never got a chance to watch that much, but I saw her on the NXT show last Sunday and I was blown away. I think she’s fantastic.”

He highlighted that “Velveteen Dream is really good—he’s got something wacky about him. I’ve always been a fan of Ricochet,” he continued. “I’ve known him since he was a 17-year-old kid from Paducah, Kentucky. I’ve always thought the world of him and I’m looking forward to seeing what he does in the future."

Rollins rounded out his praise by talking about the Undisputed Era. He stated that “those guys are fantastic” before adding, “I think there’s a lot of talent down in NXT that has the chance to make waves when they move up to the main roster.”