PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Responds To Rusev Wanting Him At WrestleMania 35

Kemo
11-07-2018, 02:16 AM
Hulk Hogan has responded to Rusev challenging him to a match at WrestleMania 35.

On Monday, the 65 year old wrestling icon fired off a tweet about wanting to get back under 300 pounds. Hogan said he was rewatching his appearance at Crown Jewel last week and feels it’s time to ‘get serious’ about his training and cut weight. Hogan wrote, “I looked huge, sole, jacked and my arms are bigger than most wrestlers legs. I don’t want to look like I can beat up the whole WWE roster anymore. Only Love HH”

Only love, brother. Rusev responded to Hogan. In response to Hogan saying he looks like he could beat up the entire WWE roster, Rusev said, “I think you should start with me!!!” and pointed out that WrestleMania 35 just so happens to fall on Rusev Day.

Hogan upped the ante and told Rusev he’s got big plans for the Bulgarian Brute in 2019.

.@RusevBUL You are no different than all the other giants that have tried but at least after I defeat you I will have a new manager brother Crushamania. HH

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) November 6, 2018

It seems like a long shot that WWE would book Hogan for a “match” at WrestleMania, even a 2-minute smoke-and-mirrors spot. However, you never know. WWE just headlined pay-per-view last weened involving 4 competitors aged 49 (Triple H), 51 (Kane) and 53 (The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels). Triple H and Roman Reigns most likely out of action for WrestleMania, so WWE can use all the star power they can get.

WrestleMania 35 takes place on Sunday, April 7th, 2019 from MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.