PDA

View Full Version : Sean Waltman Praises Johnny Gargano

Kemo
11-23-2018, 02:20 AM
Sean Waltman praises Johnny Gargano for his performance at NXT TakeOver WarGames II, and talks about the behind the scenes atmosphere at the event, all on the latest episode of X-Pac 123660.

Waltman, who sat backstage in the gorilla position for the bulk of the event, says that Gargano approached him for feedback and advice after his match with Aleister Black, but Waltman was at a loss for words.

“I said man, the shit you guys are doing now is so next-level, cutting edge, I’m just going to stand back and enjoy it,” Waltman said. “We can pick shit apart at a later date if there’s anything to pick apart.”

“It was just about as flawless of a match as it gets these days,” he said. “I watched that match and it was the one that I liked the most.”

Waltman also revealed some of the backstage discussion about Matt Riddle’s TakeOver debut.

“I was sitting there talking with Hunter before he went on. I was like, ‘Hey, have you ever seen Riddle and Kassius Ohno work before?’ because they’ve had matches before, and really good ones. He was like, ‘yeah, but they aren’t going to do a match tonight’ and he kind of told me the whole thing,” Waltman said.

“I liked that. I like where they’re going with that,” he said. “It’s going to give Ohno something to light a fire under his ass about, and turn it up a notch or two for him.”

Waltman also talks about his cameo on the WarGames show, the setting at the gorilla position, and breaks down each match on the event on this week’s show.

wcPSimgX7dA