PDA

View Full Version : Trevor Lee Says He Would Love To Go To WWE

Kemo
11-24-2018, 07:38 PM
Trevor Lee says that he would love to work for the WWE and it has been his dream to do so.

Speaking to Sports Illustrated, the former Impact X Division Champion said that he is keen on signing with the WWE or New Japan Pro Wrestling after he becomes a free agent in January.

“I would love to go to WWE or New Japan,” Lee told SI. “I’ve done a lot in the United States in terms of big independent companies, I’ve wrestled in Mexico, Canada, England, and India, but I’d love to go to Japan.”

The 25 year-old has worked with Pro Wrestling Guerilla since 2014 and has been in the ring with names such as the Young Bucks, Kevin Owens, and Cody Rhodes. He believes the best work that he’s done yet hasn’t been on TV and he wants his fans to see the real Trevor Lee.

“The best work that I’ve ever done in my life has never been on TV. My TV work has been to help the product, but outside of that is where you see the real Trevor Lee.”

Lee’s says he wants to do something for his father the late Tracy Caddell, who was the co-founder of the OMEGA Championship Wrestling promotion.

“I’m not chasing my father’s dreams, but I do want to do something for him,” said Lee. “And it’s for me, as well. Ultimately, I would like to go to WWE.

“That’s the dream. It’s always something my father really wanted for me. He was actually an extra the first time the Hardy Boyz won the tag team titles in Fayetteville. He was an extra in the segment before that, the one with the APA. My father was very much in love with the business.”

He also revealed that he is willing to try anything and wouldn’t mind giving 205 Live a shot too.

“I’m willing to try anything,” said Lee. “I wouldn’t mind wrestling in the 205 Live scene. It’s a good spot with great talent, I like those matches. I feel like I can compete in the top guy scene, too. Guys like Rollins and Balor aren’t that big, and I feel like I could be right there with them.