PDA

View Full Version : Not Even AJ Styles Knows What The Future Holds

Kemo
11-26-2018, 06:59 PM
There has been much speculation over what the future holds for AJ Styles when his WWE contract expires next year. With New Japan Pro Wrestling potentially interested in him, and alternatives such as All Elite Wrestling coming into play, the Phenomenal One has a number of choices before him.

Turns out that not even AJ Styles is sure of what the future will hold for himself.

Speaking candidly, Styles opened up during the filming of the WWE Network’s latest episode to their 365 series. The show followed and documented a year of AJ’s life with the company.

When asked what was left for him to accomplish or achieve, he replied with:

“What’s left for me? I don’t really know,” he confessed. “I always will find something new and I’m not sure what that new is quite yet, but at the same time, I’ve been doing this for 19 years and at what point do I go and call it quits? I don’t know what that is, but I can tell you I’m very proud of the year that I had.”

Styles is at an interesting point in his WWE career having just lost the belt to Daniel Bryan prior to Survivor Series. This loss broke the impressive streak he was accruing. Having asked for a pared-back schedule akin to Randy Orton’s, it will be interesting to see if the WWE grant him his requests and, if not, how Styles will respond.

texIV4IG-hs