PDA

View Full Version : Shayna Baszler Takes Shot At Becky Lynch On Twitter

Kemo
11-26-2018, 07:04 PM
Shayna Baszler took a shot at Becky Lynch for never having won the NXT Women’s Championship today on Twitter. Lynch referenced Baszler in a previous Tweet making fun of Rousey’s social media posts. Baszler then issued a response to Lynch’s comments today.

Don’t try to name drop me in this attention grab, I’m too busy holding down the division you couldn’t. #ShaynaTwoTime

— Shayna Baszler (@QoSBaszler) November 25, 2018

As for Lynch, earlier today she commented on her appearance on WWE.com’s “Best Men” list:

It’s cool, there’s no ‘they’ – being The Man is my own statement. After decades of (awesome) men being The Man, what’s more empowering than saying to both female & male locker rooms, “I am The Man now, what are you going to do about it?” Because make no mistake, that’s what I am.

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) November 25, 2018

All 4 Horsewomen of MMA are currently under WWE contract. Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir began training at the WWE Performance Center back in May.

Baszler commented on the difference between the 4 Horsewomen of MMA and the NXT version earlier this year.

“They’re not in a stable,” Bazler said to Uproxx. “We’re not just four random guys. This is my whole argument about the thing. People are like, ‘Yeah but Charlotte is Ric Flair’s daughter.’ But they weren’t just four guys that made history which the fake Four Horsewomen did. They’re four girls that made history. That’s great, but that’s not what the Four Horsemen did. They were a team. They were a stable. And we’re a team. You don’t see us needing counseling to stay friends and bickering and feuding over … You know what I mean?”