PDA

View Full Version : Steve Austin Shares Which Current WWE Superstars He’d Like To Work With

Kemo
11-27-2018, 10:00 PM
When asked recently on his podcast, ‘The Steve Austin Show,’ which current superstar he would enjoy working a final feud with, Austin came back with two interesting answers.

First up is the current WWE Universal Champion, Brock Lesnar.

“I’m good friends with Brock Lesnar,” said Austin, “and it’d be fun to work with Brock ’cause I was supposed to all those years ago.”

“Stone Cold” is actually referencing a storyline that was meant to occur in the early 2000s. That feud would have seen him go one-on-one with Brock Lesnar, back when Lesnar was known as “The Next Big Thing.”

Unfortunately, that didn’t happen, with Lesnar ending up being a contributing factor to Austin walking away from the company.

The second name? Well, turns out that Austin wants to walk with Elias.

“I also really think Elias is doing well. I’d like to work with that guy to elevate him,” he admitted. “I think he’s on his way to being a top guy.”

“I’ve known Brock forever and we’re good friends,” Austin reiterated, “but Elias has been making more and more progress. The character is coming around. The guitar work is great. Damn good hand in the ring. Great gimmick. He’s working baby[face] now and I think that’s great.”