PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Talks Desire To Main Event With Sasha Banks, Ideal Tag Team Partner

Kemo
11-28-2018, 09:30 PM
WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch recently did an interview with Sky Sports where she talked about various topics including her ideal tag team partner. For months now, there have been rumors that WWE could be introducing Women’s Tag Team Titles in the near future. This when she named Asuka.

“I think Asuka is a killer, right? So I’d like to partner up with a killer,” Becky stated. “I’d absolutely like to face her in the ring as well. She’s a killer, I’ll kill her.”

Lynch also talked about who she would like to face in the main event of any show. This is when she named former WWE RAW Women’s Champion Sasha Banks.

“Sasha Banks is one of my favorite people to be in the ring with,” Becky continued. “She’s fantastic, a wonderful athlete. It would be a great match. One of my favorite matches, and my coming out match, was myself against her at NXT TakeOver: Unstoppable. She won that match, and times have changed, so I would like to prove to her who the man is.”

As of this writing, Lynch is still currently healing up from a broken face and a concussion suffered by Nia Jax a few weeks ago on RAW. WWE has yet to confirm when she’ll be cleared to make her return to in-ring action.