PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura Talks WWE Return, WrestleMania In Minneapolis, Trump

Kemo
11-28-2018, 09:37 PM
Former WWE Superstar and Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura spoke to TMZ Sports this week and had some newsworthy things to say about his future in pro wrestling and politics.

It’s been rumored that WrestleMania 36 will take place from Ventura’s home town of Minneapolis. The 66-year-old said he’s in great physical shape and teased that he could be part of WrestleMania one more time.

“I’m just telling you I’m in fighting shape,” Ventura said as he pulled up his shirt and showed off his abs. WWE has yet to announce which city will host WrestleMania in 2020, but Ventura says the company will bring the show to Minneapolis “if they’re smart.”

“I ain’t saying I am [wrestling again] but I’m just saying [WrestleMania] is in Minneapolis,” Ventura said. “If they were smart, if they’re smart, I’m not saying they’re smart.”

Jesse Ventura isn’t ruling out a Presidential run in 2020, either. In fact, Ventura said if he does run, President Trump won’t have a chance against him.

“If I do do it, Trump will not have a chance,” Ventura said. “For one, Trump knows wrestling. He participated in two Wrestlemanias. He knows he can never out-talk a wrestler, and he knows I’m the greatest talker wrestling’s ever had.”

Ventura also mentioned in the video he is getting a lot of interest from the Green Party about possibly running for President. His main points of focus are renewable energy and cannabis legalization.

kxEsJLI8Mw4