PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch And Ronda Rousey Trade Shots On Twitter

Kemo
12-04-2018, 04:20 PM
Ronda Rousey had all she could handle from Nia Jax and Tamina last night on Raw. Meanwhile, the Smackdown Women’s Champion was on Twitter antagonizing her.
Becky Lynch and Ronda Rousey Twitter War

With Becky and Ronda on separate shows, WWE appears to be building towards an eventual match between the two on Twitter.

The two exchanged the following Tweets last night:

Hey Ronnie?! My division is on fire over here. Everyone thinks they’re a badass all of a sudden. How’s the division that I let you run going?

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) December 3, 2018

U sure had alot of free time during #DrPaidVacation 2beg for my attention on Twitter-but Im busy promoting a PPV w/ an opponent whos actually going to show up.Leave it to #TheMillennialMan to still be on social media crying for a participation trophy for never showing up to fight

— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) December 4, 2018

Hey, hey. You know that time I got sucker punched? When I stood up I was out on my feet. That means I LITERALLY beat you in my sleep.

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) December 4, 2018

Oh you talking about that time you showed up to #Raw trying to look tough and left with your face caved in? That’s some more #BackwardsBullshitBecky – Keep hiding behind your Dr’s note while the #ArmTaker handles your #FaceBreaker

— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) December 4, 2018