PDA

View Full Version : Naomi Is Thankful To Asuka

Kemo
12-19-2018, 05:33 PM
Last night’s SmackDown Live saw from Fresno, California witnessed current WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Asuka successfully defend her title against Naomi. This was he first title defense since winning the title from Becky Lynch in the triple-threat Tables, Ladders and Chair match on Sunday’s TLC pay-per-view event.

After her loss to Asuka, Naomi was interviewed by Mike Rome where he asked her how she is going to use this opportunity for her future success, this is what she said:

“You know what? SmackDown is the land of opportunity and I saw an opportunity tonight and I took it. Asuka is my friend and to me Asuka is one of the best. As well as Becky, and Charlotte. But I am just as good as those women, and I wanna be in the conversation, I wanna be there in those matches and I am not sitting in the back anymore, whenever I see an opportunity, from here on out I am gonna do what I gotta do, and I am gonna take it. And this doesn’t change anything between me and Asuka and our friendship. It’s all about love and respect and she gave me an amazing match tonight, and I am thankful and I learned a lot and this won’t be my last shot at the title, I can guarantee you that.”

LWpzZ6GPxN4