PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair React To Ronda Rousey’s Explanation For Interference In TLC Match

Kemo
12-20-2018, 03:19 AM
Not just WWE fans are still talking about the finish to the main event of Sunday’s TLC pay-per-view event that saw Asuka beat Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch in the first-ever Women’s Triple Threat TLC Match in order to win the SmackDown Women’s Title.

The WWE stars involved in it are keeping it a topic not only due to the quality of this match but the actions by RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey. The finish of the match saw Rousey push Flair and Lynch off a ladder in order for Asuka to win the title.

During a recent post on her official Instagram account, Rousey stated that the reason for her actions at TLC was due to wanting her to send a warning to Lynch and Flair. She also sent another warning to them by telling them to move on and provoke her again. This led to some fiery responses by the SmackDown stars.

“#TLC wasn’t revenge, it was a warning. @charlottewwe @beckylynchwwe You’re both lucky I let you off so easy. Asuka deserves to be champion more than either of you cheating cowards. And @beckylynchwwe says SHE came at ME head on!? @beckylynchwwe has only ever attacked me when my back was turned – that’s some more #BackwardsBulls–tBecky. If you and @charlottewwe are smart you’ll consider the score settled, learn this lesson, move on…. and don’t provoke me again.”

I remember now you said I attacked you with your “pants down,” you little weirdo. Not going to lie though, I did walk in to your dressing room and see an ass – but it was fully dressed.

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) December 19, 2018

I’m a little weirdo!? You’re the one jumping on me while I’m getting changed in the locker room #BackwardsBullshitBecky #iknowyouleftwithmyunderwear

— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) December 19, 2018

Lucky?

— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) December 19, 2018