PDA

View Full Version : Mustafa Ali Reflects On 205 Live Affecting His Career, Beating Daniel Bryan

Kemo
12-20-2018, 03:21 AM
New WWE SmackDown Superstar Mustafa Ali has had quite the last two weeks as he has shared the ring with WWE Champion Daniel Bryan on SmackDown Live.

Last week, he lost to Bryan after the top champion on the blue brand issued an open challenge. Then, on week’s episode of SmackDown Live in Fresno, CA at the Save Mart Center, Bryan and Andrade Almas battled AJ Styles and Ali in a tag team match that ended up serving as the main event.

Ali got the win in this match for his team when connecting with his finisher to pin Bryan. Now, he’s slated to take on the former NXT Champion in a singles match on next week’s show, which was taped on Tuesday night due to the episode falling on Christmas night.

The former 205 Live star took to his official Twitter account on Wednesday where he brought up pinning Bryan and indicated that he would like to compete in the men’s Royal Rumble match at the pay-per-view event next month. He also reflected on his time on the 205 Live brand where he noted that he would be indebted to the rest of the stars in the division.

Ali wrote, “@WWE205Live took me to #WrestleMania. It took me to #SurvivorSeries. And now, it takes me to #SDLive. Forever indebted to that crew. I’ll always be fighting for them.”