PDA

View Full Version : Two Wrestlers In Hot Water With TNA Management

W-OLF
02-16-2006, 01:22 PM
Two Wrestlers In Hot Water With TNA Management
By Brian Cantor

02/15/2006 - The Wrestling Observer reports that Austin Aries and Roderick Strong are in the proverbial TNA doghouse following this weekend's PPV.

TNA wants to send a firm message that it is tired of wrestlers missing its PPV events; even though Aries and Strong did make the PPV, management's opinion is that by staying in New York to work the Ring Of Honor show despite the bad weather, they risked missing the show.

The two did work at last night's iMPACT taping.
Credit Edge
Didnt Aries blow out his knee?

the madscotsman
02-16-2006, 01:37 PM
damn I was hoping it would be Monty Brown, I fuckin hate him. lol thanks for the news.

King Venomation - X
02-16-2006, 04:10 PM
Aries did get injuried but it was only Minor and was able to work the tapings. IMO thats BS on TNA's part, Strong and Aries were both loyal to there ROH responsibilities and I applaude that. Plus they made it to the PPV so I really don't see a problem. This is just TNA being a bitch.

W-OLF
02-16-2006, 04:26 PM
Yea I got to agree its not like they tried to miss it or show up late they were doing there job.

BDK
02-16-2006, 08:05 PM
Yeah they did show up unlike Waltman and Hardy a while back.

Straight Edge
02-16-2006, 08:22 PM
It's a dumb move by TNA, both Strong and Aries showed their commitment to RoH by working the show on Saturday Night, then making their way to the PPV the next night. TNA should be happy that they actually turned up, without any problems... yet they're going to punish them, meh stupid TNA

mrgriff_842
02-22-2006, 11:06 PM
TNA should be more liniant in this IMO