PDA

View Full Version : The Miz Talks Being Left Off WWE TLC Card, Wants Credit For Calling Out Daniel Bryan

Kemo
12-21-2018, 01:07 AM
The Miz recently spoke with Sporting News to promote this year’s Tribute to the Troops special on the USA Network. During the interview, he talked about being left off the card of the TLC pay-per-view event in San Jose, California which is when he stated that when you’re a WWE superstar you always want to be part of every show and be featured in the main event as they want fans to talk about them. However, sometimes you’re left off the card because that’s the nature of the beast. He understands that sometimes you’re needed, other times you’re not.

“I looked at it as I need to work harder. I need to try harder but to be completely honest, I don’t know how to work harder because I don’t think anyone works as hard as me.”

Miz and WWE Champion Daniel Bryan were involved in a heated feud this year on SmackDown Live. Miz is taking credit for projecting that the real Daniel Bryan would be showcased as a heel on television.

“I was right all along, wasn’t I? I said exactly what I think needed to be said and nobody believes me. “He’s so beloved. He’s so endearing. He’s great and he’s a dad.” I was saying he’s all about Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan is selfish. Daniel Bryan looks out for Daniel Bryan. Nobody else believed me and then what happens?”

Miz continued by stating that people now know that he was right all along but like to boo him. The former WWE champion wants credit for calling out Bryan for who is really is and thinks it’s crazy that they didn’t believe him.