PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Addresses Problem With Fans Wanting Him To Turn Heel

Kemo
12-22-2018, 12:13 AM
While promoting the new “Bumblebee” Transformers spin-off movie, John Cena opened up on NBC’s Late Night with Seth Meyers about the problem with the desire of WWE fans to see him portray a heel while on television.

It all came about when the topic of negative reactions to his new hairstyle was mentioned which is something that came up once Cena told Jimmy Kimmel that he will not be getting a haircut before he returns to in-ring action under the WWE banner next week for several WWE live events.

When comes to his character in the new Bumblebee movie, he’s playing a villain which is a nice change for him and led to the discussion about a potential heel turn in WWE.

“It’s weird with me because I am supposed to be the hero, but I’m actually the heel.” This is when he stated that fans tell him that he should turn heel to be cool again but Cena thinks that it would make him a good guy. He does enjoy going into the “war zone” with fans about this topic. “They think I’m supposed to be a bad guy to be a good guy, but aren’t I already being a bad guy? Just wait until the debut of The CFO.”

Cena also talked about a wide range of topics in this interview including the new Bumblebee movie, his childhood in the late 1980s, his first car, and more. You can check out the two clips here:

AYDdUG8Cu8o
-wVL1hinPBw