PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Praises Becky Lynch

Kemo
12-22-2018, 12:16 AM
Becky Lynch’s recent success in WWE seems to have caught the eye of John Cena. The 16-time WWE World Champion was recently interviewed to promote his new “Bumblebee” film. During the interview, “The Leader Of The Cenation” was asked about Lynch. Cena said that he loves the fact that Lynch is confident enough in herself to be expressive. He ended off by saying it fires him up to see a Superstar thriving the way Lynch is.

“I love any instance where people feel comfortable enough with self to be expressive. For so long I didn’t know what or who Becky Lynch was. And now I do. And that fires me up.”

Lynch Tweeted out the clip of Cena and issued a response. The Irishwoman said she found her voice in 2018. Come 2019, she won’t allow anyone to hold her down again:

The former SmackDown Live Women’s Champion is currently embroiled in a feud with Charlotte Flair and RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey. It’s possible the three are involved in the main event of WrestleMania 35. If so, it’ll be the first women’s match in history to main event “The Show Of Shows.”

I found my voice in 2018. That simple, powerful thing left the rest scrambling to catch up. In 2019 everybody better step up because nothing or no-one is going to hold me down again.

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) December 20, 2018