PDA

View Full Version : Ronda Rousey Getting WWE 24 Episode, Lio Rush Gets Married (Photo)

Kemo
12-22-2018, 12:18 AM
– The WWE is getting ready to release a WWE 24 special on RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey. “The Rowdy One” debuted in WWE back in January after the Royal Rumble. She had her first-ever match at WrestleMania in April when she teamed up with Kurt Angle to defeat Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Since, she has won the RAW Women’s Title and has shared the ring with the likes of Nia Jax, Charlotte Flair, Nikki Bella, and more.

PWInsider reports that Rousey’s WWE 24 special will air immediately after the Royal Rumble next month in January. It will be the first WWE 24 special to air since this past June when “The Hardys: Woken” debuted. The documentary will likely document Rousey’s first year in WWE.

– Lio Rush Gets Married

We’ve previously noted that WWE stars Sarah Logan and Raymond Rowe will be getting married today. However, it looks like they’re not the only ones who will be doing so this week. RAW star Lio Rush recently took to Twitter to reveal that he too has gotten married this week.

Rush and longtime girlfriend Sarah Green were married yesterday, and Rush shared the following photograph from the day:

I just married the love of my life and my best friend Sarah Lai Wah Green

— Man Of The Hour (@itsLioRush) December 21, 2018

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Du6iIECVsAEun9x.jpg