PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles On Why He Doesn’t Feel Like A WWE Superstar Yet

Kemo
12-26-2018, 10:42 PM
AJ Styles recently had an interview with WrestleZone, and during the talk, the former WWE Champion talked about a number of things including his recent feuds and more.

While talking about his recent rivalry with Samoa Joe and how Joe brought up his family during contest, Styles revealed that his family is quite used to it.

AJ said that they know it’s a form of entertainment and according to him while others think his kids might be going to school and bragging about him being a pro wrestler, they actually don’t care much about it.

When the hosts started talking about everything Styles has achieved in WWE so far, the former Champion said that he feels like there’s one more level to reach before he can consider himself a WWE Superstar:

“I feel like there’s one more level that I need to reach before I really feel like this ‘WWE Superstar’ and that’s really made a difference in this business. I’m not sure how I’m going to get there, but I’m going to continue to work hard and see what happens next.”

Apart from this AJ Styles also talked about how the real challenge is not being with his family during important moments and more.