PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Reveals Her Expectations For 2019 In WWE

Kemo
12-28-2018, 03:08 AM
Becky Lynch lit the WWE on fire in 2018. “The Irish Lass Kicker” emerged as a huge WWE fan favorite back in August when she turned on Charlotte Flair at SummerSlam. While it might not have been what WWE was planning for, they made a star with Lynch’s post-match beatdown of Flair at “The Biggest Party Of The Summer.” Lynch went on to win the SmackDown Live Women’s Title from Flair at the Hell In A Cell pay-per-view.

This set up a big match between Lynch and RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey at Survivor Series. Unfortunately, Lynch suffered an injury that forced her to miss the card. However, she’s expected to be a big part of the plans for WrestleMania 35’s main event. Lynch recently dropped the SDL Women’s Title to Asuka at the Tables Ladders and Chairs PPV.

She and Charlotte Flair were sabotaged by Ronda Rousey, who interfered in the match by pushing both women off a ladder. This allowed Asuka to climb the ladder and grab the title for herself. The issues between Lynch, Flair, and Rousey could be leading to something big in the future. But with that being said, the Irishwoman has emerged as one of WWE’s biggest stars in 2018. Her stardom has even attracted the attention of UFC mega-star Conor McGregor.

Lynch recently took to Twitter to reflect on her amazing year, and looked ahead at what’s to come in 2019:

“2018: Even the other wrestlers couldn’t take their eyes off me. 2019: I finish this job I started.”