PDA

View Full Version : Enzo Amore Hangs Outside MSG During WWE Show

Kemo
12-29-2018, 01:29 AM
Earlier this week, the WWE held a massive house show from Madison Square Garden the day after Christmas. Several top stars appeared at the event, including Seth Rollins, John Cena, Dean Ambrose, Ronda Rousey, and more. However, just down the road, a former WWE Cruiserweight Champion was making a local appearance. Enzo Amore wasn’t too far away from the event, and did an interview session in front of fans in New York.

Shortly after Amore’s appearance, he took to the streets of New York to hang out with fans and take photos. As the WWE’s house show was going on a few feet away from him, Amore was outside MSG taking photographs with fans.

#HaYouDoin!? ?

— nZo (FKA Enzo Amore) (@real1) December 27, 2018

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DvYdCjSX0AA8eKI.jpg

During Amore’s local appearance, he revealed why he crashed the WWE’s Survivor Series pay-per-view (PPV) this past November. Apparently, his motive was to upset WWE CEO Vince McMahon:

“Why did I do it? It had nothing to do with my music. I’ll tell you why I did it – cause I knew for a fact Vince McMahon would be heated more than anything in the world – but he’d respect the f*ck out of it. That’s why I did it.

“Because it was about one person, and that was it. Because I proved to him that I could beat him at his own game of statistics and numbers, and this that and the other, and I don’t even work for your company. I broke no laws, I bought a ticket.”