PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley Targets WrestleMania 35 Match With Brock Lesnar

Kemo
01-08-2019, 03:38 PM
Bobby Lashley has his sights set on facing WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar at the biggest event of the year for the company, WrestleMania 35. This has been a match that he has wanted for years as he’s been talking about it in various interviews due to their backgrounds as pro wrestlers and MMA fighters.

Lashley is preparing to compete in the men’s Royal Rumble match at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event on Sunday, January 27, 2019, in Phoenix, Arizona at Chase Field. He took to his official Twitter account where he made it clear that he plans to win this match in order to face Lesnar at WrestleMania 35 with the title being on the line.

Lashley wrote the following: “You’re damn right I’m entering! 20 days til I win the #RoyalRumble 90 days til I defeat @BrockLesnar and become #UniversalChampion at #WrestleMania. What do you say, champ? @HeymanHustle”

You’re damn right I’m entering!

20 days til I win the #RoyalRumble
90 days til I defeat @BrockLesnar and become #UniversalChampion at #WrestleMania.

What do you say, champ? @HeymanHustle

— Bobby Lashley (@fightbobby) January 7, 2019

It should be noted that not only does Lashley have to win this match but Lesnar also has to get past his next challenge in order for this match to take place. Braun Strowman is slated to challenge Lesnar for the Universal Title at the Royal Rumble. Time will tell whether this match between Lashley and Lesnar ever happens.