PDA

View Full Version : Kassius Ohno Promises To “Hurt” Matt Riddle At NXT TakeOver: Phoenix

Kemo
01-26-2019, 05:33 PM
Royal Rumble takes place this coming Sunday, but the night before will see the NXT roster attempt to steal the show once again. At NXT TakeOver: Phoenix, the knockout artist, Kassius Ohno is looking to settle the score against NXT newcomer, and ‘King of Bros,’ Matt Riddle.

The two have faced off twice already, with Matt Riddle emerging victorious both times. Their first encounter saw Riddle claim the win in just 6 seconds. Their second encounter was a much more competitive affair but ended after Riddle locked in the Bro-mission. Ohno would then assault Riddle post-match, continuing their feud towards tonight’s TakeOver.

In a video uploaded to WWE’s YouTube page, Kassius Ohno addresses his opponent, claiming that he’s “not just gonna beat him [Riddle] up, I‘m gonna hurt him.” He also stated that by the end of the night, he will have knocked Riddle out.

“I just want to make sure everybody saw NXT TV last week because that was some must-see TV. I know, personally, I had to run it back 6 or 7 times.

It was almost like something out of Baywatch. You see Matt Riddle cascading his way down the NXT entranceway, in those lemon-lime flip-flops, to make the save on his unlimited BFF. You see, Matt Riddle was mad because I caught Keith Lee slipping. Matt Riddle was real mad. And all that everybody wants to talk to me about is Takeover in Los Angeles,” he said.

“’Kassius, you lost in 6 seconds!’ Well, come Takeover in Phoenix, Matt Riddle is going to wish this match was 6 seconds because I’m going to beat him. I’m not just gonna beat him, I’m gonna beat him up. And I’m not just gonna beat him up, I’m gonna hurt him. And when that bell rings, you know what they’re going to say in the crowd? He’s going to look to his buddy and he’s gonna say, ‘Oh no, Kassius KO’d the Br…’ No, the bum. Kassius KO’d the bum.”

hCQbSJ5xRWM