PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Believes The Rock’s Daughter Will Pursue WWE Career

Kemo
01-27-2019, 08:57 PM
Triple H discussed the possibility of The Rock’s daughter, Simone, pursuing a WWE career last night on the post-NXT TakeOver: Phoenix media call. It seems he is optimistic she’ll choose sports entertainment as her career path.

“I know she has ‘the bug’ of the business. She caught the love of it from her father,” Triple H said at the post-NXT TakeOver: Phoenix media call. Simone Garcia Johnson is still only 17 years old, however.

“If it’s something that she wants to pursue – I know that he is big, like I am, on continuing education and doing everything the right way,” Triple H continued. “I know he believes it’s a wonderful business. I know he would be proud to have her be a part of (the business). Will you see more of her in the future? It would be hard not to see her in the future.”

Zelina Vega mentioned on Lillian Garcia’s podcast that Simone currently trains at the Performance Center.

“His daughter Simone and I have become so close,” Vega said. “She’s training now at the Performance Center. She’s like, ‘I want to learn from you.’ She said, ‘I knew that I wanted to start wrestling for sure when I saw you at “Raw” doing the movie (“Fighting with my Family”).'”