PDA

View Full Version : Ronda Rousey Names Her Ideal Partner To Challenge For WWE Women’s Tag Titles

Kemo
02-17-2019, 06:49 PM
“Rowdy” Ronda Rousey is set to defend her RAW Women’s Championship against challenger Ruby Riott this Sunday. However, she is already looking to the future — a fact her opponent has taken issue with.

Rousey is also slated for a potentially history-making matchup at April’s WrestleMania event. However, these marquee matches haven’t stopped her from eyeing up other trophies to add to her list of accolades.

Posting a video to her YouTube channel, Ronda Rousey hosted a post-RAW Q&A session. During this interaction, she revealed who she would like to tag with in pursuit of the Women’s Tag Team Championships.

That woman? Natalya.

Ronda admitted that “[…] I’m disappointed that me and Nattie aren’t even in the running for the tag titles at the moment. I understand there’s a lot going on right now, but I understand there’s a lot of other teams that are much more established than ours, y’know.”

“There’s, like, a part of me, the competitor, and the Olympian: ‘I want it all, I wanna do it as best as possible, I want to do everything.’

But there are so many women in this company that have been doing so much extraordinary work for so many years and really, really deserve a shot at those titles to be the first-evers. I would be very honored to be, if not the first challenger that they have with Nattie, then later down the line, and hopefully, we can be champions at some point.”

c4zX6mBf4xw