PDA

View Full Version : Popular Writer Joining WWE Creative Team Next Month

Kemo
02-25-2019, 03:25 PM
WWE has made some major changes to the backstage scene within the company in recent weeks, and it appears that the Officials are continuing this spree.

Experienced Writer Dave Schilling revealed on Twitter recently that he has been hired by WWE and he will be joining the company’s creative team starting from next month:

SOME PERSONAL NEWS: I can finally reveal that I’m joining the creative team at WWE next month. I could not be more thrilled to have this opportunity in an industry I love.

— Dave Schilling (@dave_schilling) February 24, 2019

Schilling’s work has been featured on places like Bleacher Report, The Guardian, VICE, and Grantland and his hiring is another indication that the Officials are trying to bring some change to their product.

As we noted before, Dave is not the only big name to be hired for backstage duties in the company recently as they have brought in a number of veterans for various roles in recent times.

The names which have joined the scene in some capacity include Bruce Prichard, Steve Corino, “Hurricane” Shane Helms, Sonjay Dutt, Shawn Daivari, Impact Wrestling Hall of Famer “Abyss” Chris Parks and WWE Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett

All this is in addition to some recent firings which should affect the product as well. Hall of Famer Arn Anderson is one name whose release is sure to have some significant effect on their programming.

How much these moves help WWE is something that will be revealed in the future but with these developments, we can expect to see some major changes in the product in upcoming times.