PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash On If He Will Consider Joining AEW

Kemo
02-25-2019, 03:46 PM
WWE Hall Of Famer Kevin Nash recently appeared on the latest episode of Catch Club and among other things, he discussed the rise of the All Elite Wrestling promotion as well.

Nash first discussed his relationship with the founders of AEW, recalling how he worked with the Young Bucks in TNA and how he is good friends with Chris Jericho.

Though when asked if he will consider joining the company if presented with an offer, the WWE Hall Of Famer explained that he doesn’t want to go back to the wrestling schedule:

“The thing with wrestling is, because it’s every week, that gives you a schedule. I did that for 30 years, Not interested anymore. If I have a schedule, it will be for how ever long the project is I’m shooting, [or] a TV show, a motion picture. But I want down time. I want my time.”

Apart from this Kevin Nash also recalled how he joined his old friend Scott Hall in WCW after leaving WWE and their reunion in the company marked the beginning of the nWo.

When asked which two stars from the current generation could play the role of him and Hall if AEW gets big enough to compete with WWE on the same level, Kevin chose John Cena and Brock Lesnar.