PDA

View Full Version : New AEW Signee Says Farewell To Top UK Brand

Kemo
02-25-2019, 09:43 PM
Top UK independent star Kip Sabian recently said farewell to one of the top UK brands. Sabian recently signed for the new All Elite Wrestling (AEW) promotion and is finalizing his time on the UK independent scene.

Sabian took to Twitter and wrote “Tonight I wrestled my last match for World Association of Wrestling (WAW). Couldn’t of asked for a better send off sharing the ring with Brad Slayer. 9 years after we first teamed together! Big love to Zak Bevis, Saraya Knight, Ricky Knight, Roy Knight for everything over the years.”

WAW is the promotion owned by the Knight Family in the UK. The promotion is featured in the new ‘Fighting With My Family’ film based on WWE Superstar Paige. Sabian was a big part of the company’s presentation, particularly at their Epic Studios shows in Norwich, England.

IPW:UK also confirmed that Sabian will be leaving the company. The company tweeted the following: “So #TuesdayNightGraps fans we can officially confirm Tuesday 16th April, Kip Sabian will be saying bye to the Frog and Bucket.” Again Sabian was a big part of the IPW:UK presentation, having recently won and held their top championship.