PDA

View Full Version : Cody Comments On Arn Anderson Departing WWE

Kemo
02-26-2019, 04:40 PM
WWE has seen numerous internal changes made in recent weeks, with talent asking for their releases and backstage personnel departing the company. New backstage talent have started working, and some old faces have even returned.

However, a major name to recently leave the promotion is Arn Anderson. Although details are still light as to the exact reason why, it appears to revolve around an argument that took place with WWE Chairman and CEO, Vince McMahon.

Speaking with Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet, Cody gave his thoughts on Anderson parting ways with WWE, claiming he was “shocked” by the announcement.

“I’m just shocked because the entire current top talent at WWE — Seth Rollins, John Cena, Brock, even, Charlotte — I mean, everybody within the ‘golden circle’ is an Arn guy or girl. I feel like that blows my mind. […] Arn Anderson is a gift the to the industry,” he said. “He’s not corporate, he’s a wrestler, but you cannot take wrestlers out of the wrestling business. I don’t know, man. Especially because he was so instrumental to the Triple H character…gosh, I don’t know. My mind is blown.”

Cody’s reaction came off of Satin confirming the story of Arn’s departure during the interview — something Cody was initially unaware of.

You can watch the interview in its entirety below:

LIymVRNZImw