PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns Talks About Getting Physical On RAW

Kemo
02-27-2019, 05:55 PM
Roman Reigns returned to RAW this past Monday and confirmed that his leukaemia had gone into remission. Reigns also appeared alongside former Shield stablemate Seth Rollins to aid Dean Ambrose in a segment later on in the show.

Following RAW, Roman Reigns spoke to WWE’s Charly Caruso backstage. He said, “Tonight’s been incredible. You know, I feel like I sat around and thought about how this would go for a long time. What I would say. To be honest, I was nervous and I was so choked up, so emotional at the time. I just hope it came off well and I hope that everyone knows exactly how grateful I am.”

Reigns also discussed getting physical during the show. “The second half of the night was cool because I felt like we were able to show the through action, exactly how much better I’m doing,” he said. “Hopefully after seeing me go through some physicality, and kick some ass. Hopefully they can tell that yeah, he is much better. He’s doing better. He’s looking better, he’s moving better.”

He added, “Hopefully it’s just a snowball effect and people will stop worrying about me and we’ll just deflect all of this beautiful energy that has been sent to me, and just use it to help others.”

M8XCqU4CNrc