PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Murphy Issues Statement Regarding His “Immediate Future In WWE”

Kemo
03-01-2019, 06:02 PM
Wednesday night, Buddy Murphy promised that he would make an important announcement regarding his “immediate future with WWE.”

Well, the WWE Cruiserweight Champion kept his word, releasing a further statement via his Twitter account. He would reveal that he will be taking some time off from 205 Live and that he will not be on “205live for the foreseeable future!”

He explained that he would be returning to his hometown in Melbourne, Australia for the next few weeks, adding that he will be “watching closely” as 205 Live’s tournament to determine a number one contender continues.

“Since my arrival to 205Live I have loved every moment! Going from nothing to something was a incredible achievement for myself! That being said I would like to officially announce that I will not be on 205live for the foreseeable future!

The champ is going on a well deserved vacation back to ‘My hometown of Melbourne, Australia!, For the next few weeks! Cause the champ does what he wants! When he wants

I’ll be watching closely to see who advances in the ‘Buddy Murphy Classic’ – Who wants to try and stop the unstoppable!?

-BM”

205 Live are currently running a single-elimination tournament in the run-up to WrestleMania 35. The winner of the tournament will get the opportunity to face Buddy Murphy for the Cruiserweight Championship on the “Grandest Stage Of Them All.”