PDA

View Full Version : The Undertaker Discusses His Relationship With Vince McMahon (Video)

Kemo
03-01-2019, 06:09 PM
The relationship between The Undertaker and WWE Chairman Vince McMahon has been widely talked about as of late due to rumors going around online.

The former WWE World Heavyweight Champion is taking bookings for appearances and autograph sessions independent of WWE. It’s been confirmed that he’ll be appearing at Starrcast II. The three-day convention is scheduled to take place from May 23 – 26 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Also, it’s been reported that WWE currently doesn’t have a match involving him planned for WrestleMania 35. This had led to speculation his future with the WWE.

However, while doing a sit-down interview with Ed Young on February 20, “The Deadman” had nothing but praise for the WWE boss.

“He’s awesome. You may see him on TV and think, man, I do not like that guy, but he is awesome. He wouldn’t ask anybody to do anything that he wouldn’t do.”

Taker would continue by stating that McMahon has really built an empire from hard work and dedication and energy. He added, “When you see that man and what he puts into it, you feel ‘Well, I at least have to try to match that.’ He’s an awesome leader. I call him boss but we’re like friends now than we are employee and company owner.”

rtw2aWGYYgk