PDA

View Full Version : Ronda Rousey: “I Really Love This Job. But I Don’t Need It At All”

Kemo
03-03-2019, 05:44 AM
Ronda Rousey is embroiled in a heated social media feud with Becky Lynch as she gears up to be part of a historic WrestleMania main event. Since Becky Lynch won the Women’s Royal Rumble, their rivalry has been one of the hottest angles in all of professional wrestling

On a recent installment of the Ronda on the Road YouTube series, Rousey made it clear that she loves being part of WWE, but has other options.

“The thing is, I love this job. I really love this job. But I don’t need it at all. Not in the least little bit.”

Rousey continued, “So the second I’m not happy, I reserve the right to walk out the door and live happily ever after with the love of my life.” Ronda’s next comments solidified that this was very much a speech ‘in character.’

“The Authority, so they are called in this company, are just used to bullying everyone around. And like I said, they give them just enough for them to live a lavish lifestyle, but still have to come back. I don’t.”

Rousey is currently scheduled to defend her RAW Women’s Championship against Charlotte Flair at WrestleMania 35.