PDA

View Full Version : Bully Ray Thinks Becky Lynch Legitimately Upset Ronda Rousey On Twitter

Kemo
03-03-2019, 05:46 AM
We’re on the road to WrestleMania and the Twitter banter between Becky Lynch and Ronda Rousey is heating up. Despite winning this year’s Women’s Royal Rumble, WWE storylines have the Irish grappler without a match at WWE’s biggest show of the year. That isn’t stopping her from getting under Ronda Rousey’s skin.

Things got so heated this week that Ronda Rousey threatened to “Beat the living s**t” out of Becky Lynch the next time that she saw her. Ronda Rousey called out Becky Lynch for posting “fake” mugshot photos of herself, stemming from Lynch’s “arrest” this past Monday after Raw. Lynch told Rousey not to use the “f” word and told her to focus on getting good at being a pro wrestler instead of acting above it.

Rousey doubled down on her use of the “F” word, posted a photo of Becky Lynch’s dis-armher arm bar finisher with the caption, “F word? You mean “fake”? Fake like your non sensical BS ‘armbar’ that doesn’t even work and just looks like you’re holding the dick you wish you had?” Lynch responded with the following – and yes, that’s the face of Ronda Rousey’s husband, Travis Browne.

Huh, it *does* look exactly like one now that you mention it.

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) February 28, 2019

Lynch called out Ronda Rousey for going “Full Russo” on her. Rousey had enough and advised Lynch to lawyer up.

Lawyer up bitch, you’re about to have plenty to sue me for #icanaffordit #worthit

— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) March 1, 2019

Their social media feud was a hot topic of conversation this week on the Busted Open Radio show on Sirius XM. Co-host Bully Ray knows the wrestling business inside and out and believes Rousey is legitimately disturbed by Becky Lynch’s trash talking.

“I think Ronda got so p*ssed off that Becky put the picture of the husband up there that she threw everything out the window,” he said. “Start using the word, start using her real name, basically, everybody is reading this and going, ‘Oh my God, is this real?’ So, Dave I ask you, is it?” Ray’s co-host Dave LaGreca then commented that he had no idea if the ‘beef’ between the two was legitimate. Bully Ray then responded by saying “that’s the beauty of it.”