PDA

View Full Version : Sean Waltman Says WWE Is Making Some Changes To Hall Of Fame Ceremony

Kemo
03-03-2019, 05:48 AM
WWE officials have made the call to make some changes to the Hall of Fame ceremony starting in 2019. This year’s event will take place on April 5th from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York as part of WrestleMania 35 weekend.

Currently announced thus far as inductees for this class to the honor the careers of these wrestlers who made an impact on the company include The Honky Tonk Man and DX (Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Chyna, X-Pac, Road Dogg, and Billy Gunn). WWE is expected to announce more inductees for this class in the coming weeks leading up the ceremony.

Sean Waltman appeared on Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast where the former WWE star spoke about various topics including how WWE will make some changes to for this year’s show.

“Some things were explained to me when Mark Carano broke the news to me. He told me some things are going to change about the ceremony.”

Waltman would continue by stating that some people just take their sweet time during speeches which drags out the event. Waltman also said the inductors might be removed this year to help speed things along.

EbssurrbF2Q