PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Manager Critical Of Ronda Rousey Over Twitter Usage

Kemo
03-03-2019, 05:49 AM
One legendary manager and former WWE creative team member is not a fan of the way that WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey has handled herself when it comes to the way that she uses social media.

Over the past few weeks, Rousey has been in some heated exchanges of words with former WWE SmackDown Women’s Champions Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair on the Twitter platforms.

This is all being done to further the storyline that has been presented on WWE television since January once Lynch won the Women’s Royal Rumble Match.

Although Jim Cornette has been a supporter of Rousey as she has quickly made the transition from the world of MMA to the pro wrestling business, he’s not someone who enjoys the way that Rousey has been trading fiery words with Lynch on her official Twitter account.

He expressed his standpoint when he wrote the following via the social media platform:

“I hate it when the people I’ve really been enjoying have to remind us it’s all fake when trying to be real. Guess I’ll go back to watching Curse of Oak Island, at least there really is SOMETHING down there.”