PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy Names One WWE Star He Wants To Wrestle Before Retirement

Kemo
03-05-2019, 11:37 PM
Jeff Hardy has achieved many goals throughout his career in the pro wrestling business. Whether that be personal accomplishments or titles, Hardy will go down as one of the most popular stars in the history of wrestling.

However, before calling it a career and retiring as an active performer, he has one name in mind that he wants to share the ring with again. That star is current WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar.

He elaborated on his desire for this match to happen while doing a recent interview with The Five Count to promote a live event over the weekend.

“I’ve pretty much wrestled everybody I’ve ever dreamt of wrestling, but before I’m done, I’d love to have a one-on-one match with Brock Lesnar,” Hardy stated. He would add that having one more match against “The Beast” is something that he wants due to Lesnar being a manasic and a freak athlete. “I would love to get in there with one more time before I’m done.”

Hardy and Lesnar have shared the ring before as he faced Lesnar in 2002 when Lesnar debuted. With Hardy being on SmackDown Live while Lesnar is a part-timer on the flagship show of the company, Monday Night RAW, both stars would need to be on the same brand for this contest to happen.

Time will tell whether WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon grants his wish.