PDA

View Full Version : Nia Jax Explains What She Learned From Injuring Becky Lynch

Kemo
03-06-2019, 11:13 PM
Former WWE RAW Women’s Champion Nia Jax has reflected on an incident where she injured Becky Lynch.

She did so while she was recently interviewed by the Sporting News. This was when Jax punched Lynch back in November on RAW during an invasion angle where she would cause Lynch to suffer from a broken nose and concussion.

This led to Lynch being pulled from her champion vs. champion match against Ronda Rousey at Survivor Series.

“Obviously, we learned that I can’t throw punches (laughs). I’m just kidding. From that experience, there’s always an opportunity whether it’s good or bad. If somebody gets hit, that happens in a contact sport.

It happens, so you just have to be able to look at the positives and take it and run with it. I just realized that everything is an opportunity no matter what happens.”

Jax continued by stating that people might freak out like they did on her and that’s ok due to her now being one of the top heels in this company. She added that it’s her job to be a heel and take everything as an opportunity.

Jax is slated to team up with Tamina to challenge Bayley and Sasha Banks for the WWE Tag Team Titles at Sunday’s Fastlane pay-per-view event.

XPepd9s1cH4