PDA

View Full Version : Xavier Woods Says He Learned About Fastlane Match On Twitter

Kemo
03-08-2019, 11:18 PM
Xavier Woods made an interesting comment about his next match under the WWE banner through the power of social media.

WWE has announced that Big E and Xavier Woods will take on Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura in a tag team match on the Fastlane Kickoff Show.

It turns out that Woods didn’t find out about the match until he logged on to his official Twitter account instead of WWE officials letting me know. He wrote the following:

Glad I opened twitter today or else I wouldn't have known that we have a match this Sunday

— ??Smooth Pen ?? (@XavierWoodsPhD) March 8, 2019

Typically, when WWE books a match, they let the talents know about it in order to prepare for it. However, with this being a last-minute addition to the card, that wasn’t the case.

The company has yet to officially announce the main event of this event that takes place at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio that will air on the WWE Network, but it will most likely be The Shield (Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins) vs. Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley & Baron Corbin in a Six-Man Tag Team Match.

Originally, fellow New Day member Kofi Kingston was supposed to challenge WWE Champion Daniel Bryan for the strap but that all changed and now Kevin Owens is taking his spot to share the ring with Bryan.