PDA

View Full Version : Bayley On How The Revival Helped The Boss ‘N’ Hug Connection Develop As A Tag Team

Kemo
03-11-2019, 03:08 PM
Sasha Banks and Bayley, known together as The Boss ‘N’ Hug Connection, made history by becoming the first WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions at the Elimination Chamber event on February 17, 2019.

While speaking to Mirror, Bayley revealed how The Revival helped them transition from a singles wrestler to a tag team: “It’s so hard. It’s so so different. It’s a whole different psychology and it’s been a struggle to learn, but it’s been very fun.”

Bayley also expanded on how The Revival helped them understand the psychology of tag-team wrestling and why it is necessary to stay in sync with your partner.

“Sasha and I are so lucky to have The Revival on Raw with us and we’re so lucky to be such good friends with them because they help us so much in understanding the why in so many things. They teach us the psychology of actually being a tag team – people don’t understand that.”

“Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder will sit with us and watch matches with us and show us matches that we all learn from and I can’t say enough good things about them, because they’ve helped us so much. I’m just excited to get better.”

Sasha and Bayley recently made the announcement that the Women’s Tag Titles will be defended on every brand – that’s Raw, SmackDown and NXT. The duo successfully made their first title defense as champions against Nia Jax and Tamina at the Fastlane PPV last night.