PDA

View Full Version : Kofi Kingston Sends Warning To Vince McMahon

Kemo
03-11-2019, 09:52 PM
The storyline involving Kofi Kingston’s chase to become WWE Champion will continue on Tuesday’s WWE SmackDown Live episode as he has sent a warning to WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon.

The latest development in this storyline came during WWE Fastlane pay-per-view event where WWE teased Kingston challenging for the strap when McMahon told him that he would be added to the WWE Title Match with champion Daniel Bryan and Kevin Owens.

That didn’t happen as instead, he competed in a 1-on-2 Handicap Match with The Bar, which he lost. Later in the show, it was revealed that Mustafa Ali would be added to the WWE Title match and saw Bryan successfully retain his title. This comes after Kofi replaced Ali in the Elimination Chamber Match at last month’s pay-per-view event.

Kofi sent out the following warning on his official Twitter account when he wrote, “I’m not sure what Vince was trying to accomplish last night, but one thing became very clear: He does not want to see me as WWE Champion. After 11 years, I finally have your attention…and I’m not going away. See you Tuesday @VinceMcMahon”

For the last few weeks, the belief is that Kingston will indeed get his chance to challenge Bryan for the WWE Title at WrestleMania 35 next month.

Will
03-12-2019, 10:23 PM
We already have Batista doing the i have your attention gimmick.