PDA

View Full Version : WWE Superstars React To Harlem Heat Hall Of Fame Announcement

Kemo
03-12-2019, 08:22 PM
Harlem Heat will join Torrie Wilson, Billy Gunn, Sean Waltman, Chyna, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Road Dogg, & the Honkey Tonk Man as this year’s inductees into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Several WWE Superstars and pro-wrestlers have reacted to the news.

Triple H had the following to say regarding the legendary WCW team:

Definitively one of the most dominating teams in history, #HarlemHeat broke down barriers and served as the standard-bearers of tag team wrestling in #WCW. Congratulations to @BookerT5x and @RealStevieRay. #WWEHOF

— Triple H (@TripleH) March 11, 2019

Dustin “Goldust” Runnels offered his praise for the team as well.

Hey @BookerT5x , congratulations pal on the #HallofFAME . You and #StevieRay we’re some of my early teachers who were a force to be reckoned with. #HarlemHeat4Life #ThankYouForEverything #LoveYaBuddy

— Dustin Rhodes (@dustinrhodes) March 12, 2019

Booker T and Goldust won the WWE tag team championships at Armageddon in 2002. They won a 4-way elimination match which also featured the Dudley Boyz, Lance Storm & William Regal, and Chris Jericho & Christian. They would only hold the titles for 3 weeks, however.

Trish Stratus noted that she and Booker T worked together on Tough Enough:

Congrats to my #ToughEnough co-star @BookerT5x on becoming a ????@WWE HOFer and welcome to the club @RealStevieRay! #harlemheat #icandigthat

— Trish Stratus (@trishstratuscom) March 11, 2019

Chyna’s social media team also mentioned Booker T and Stevie Ray’s upcoming induction. They sent out the following to their channels recently:

Booker T is in! Congrats to Harlem Heat!! They're getting inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame!!#WWEHOF #HarlemHeat #BookerT #StevieRay @BookerT5x

— Chyna (@ChynaJoanLaurer) March 11, 2019

Few wrestlers are more associated with WCW than Booker T. Diamond Dallas Page might be one of them, however. DDP sent out the following in response to Harlem Heat’s pending Hall of Fame induction:

Can you feel the HEAT ? I’m talking about the #HarlemHeat #HallofFAME #GoodGAWD! I’m so Happy for my brothers @RealStevieRay & 2x 2x #HOF @BookerT5x #Bang #PositivelyUnstoppable @wwe #wwe #wwehof2019 @DDPYoga

— Diamond Dallas Page (@RealDDP) March 11, 2019

Former ECW champion, Justin Credible, sent out the following:

Congratulations to my friend @BookerT5x & @RealStevieRay induction to #WWE #HOF The great #HarlemHeat

— Justin Credible (@PJPOLACO) March 11, 2019

Former Smackdown GM and fan of impromptu tag team matches, Teddy Long, also posted to Twitter in regards to Harlem Heat:

Congrats to my players Harlem Heat 2019 Wwe Hall of Fame @BookerT5x @RealStevieRay

— Teddy Long (@teddyplayalong) March 11, 2019