PDA

View Full Version : Mike Kanellis Issues Statement To Internet Trolls

Kemo
03-14-2019, 03:37 PM
A few days ago, Maria Kanellis took to her Instagram account and uploaded a number of pictures. Since then, a number of people have decided to contact her husband, Mike Kanellis, to tell him how he should feel.

These individuals apparently don’t think it’s okay for Mike to “allow” his wife to post the kind of content she chooses to, and that he should, in essence, patrol and control her social media output.

Mike would take issue with these people, taking to Twitter in order to upload a screenshot of his response.

“It’s 2019, and I’m not sure why I still need to address this, but I will,” he states. “Whenever my wife posts photos on her social media, I get flooded with comments from men, and I use that term loosely, telling me how I feel or should feel about her posting certain photos.”

He continues, “Let me clarify, my wife’s body is hers. Her decisions and choices are hers. I don’t, nor would I ever, tell her what to do, say or post. My wife is a beautiful, smart, intelligent woman and if she want to show off her gorgeous body, then I will be cheering her on the whole way.”

“Also 99% of the time, I’m the one taking the picture,” he added. “So please stop telling me how I feel or should feel.”

Mike and Maria Kanellis made headlines recently when it was rumored that they had requested their WWE releases. In that time, Mike has been featured on 205 Live, but not necessarily in the capacity he had hoped for.