PDA

View Full Version : Lacey Evans On How Her Time With The Marines Prepared Her For WWE

Kemo
03-14-2019, 03:41 PM
Lacey Evans says that her time working with the Marine Corps prepared her to work in an environment full of stress like the WWE.

Speaking with The Peoria Journal, Evans talked about the guts it takes to perform in front of large crowds and how nerve-wracking it was for her to perform in the Royal Rumble.

“It takes a lot of nerves to be a sports entertainer and to be in front of those big crowds. The military and the Marine Corps prepared me to be numb to the stress.”

“It's nerve-wracking. I was the first one out, and even had a promo,” Evans said about the Royal Rumble match. “It was so much fun. It had a huge crowd, and what an experience.”

Lacey also revealed that she travels to almost every show with her six-year-old daughter Summer and her husband.

“She travels to almost every show with me and my husband,” Evans said. “She tells everyone who will listen that her mother is in the WWE. They are my biggest supporters.”

Evans will be facing Nikki Cross at the Peoria Civic Center on this Sunday in a live event. Evans said that while Cross can do anything unexpected, she herself is the classiest star in the WWE.

“She’s (Cross) is full of chaos and has no discipline. She’s insane,” Evans said. “There’s no telling what she will do. We are such polar opposites. I’m the classiest superstar ever in the WWE.”