PDA

View Full Version : SmackDown Stars React To Their Title Opportunity Being Scrapped

Kemo
03-27-2019, 10:24 PM
We noted before how WWE had announced a fatal four-way #1 contenders match for this week’s episode of SmackDown Live to determine Asuka’s opponent for WrestleMania.

However, this match was nixed without an explanation and Charlotte Flair instead ended up challenging and defeating the champion Asuka during the show.

After the show went off the air, all four announced participants took on their Twitter to react to their championship opportunity being scrapped.

Sonya Deville was the first to react and she wrote:

I’m a very very patient person with a long fuse, but let me tell you when it blows, you won’t want to be the one in my way. #HairUpSquareUp

— Daria Berenato (@SonyaDevilleWWE) March 27, 2019

Her partner Mandy Rose reacted to the news in her own way and commenting on the situation via a tweet, she said that the WWE Officials are putting all the equity in the wrong blonde:

Putting all the equity in the wrong blonde… #smh #GodsGreatestCreation #Sdlive

— Mandy (@WWE_MandyRose) March 27, 2019

The other two participants in Naomi and Carmella also sent out tweets of their own and while they didn’t write a line like others, it was clear that they are also not happy:

Push through.

— MELLA I$ MONEY (@CarmellaWWE) March 27, 2019

Welp #SdLive

— Trinity Fatu (@NaomiWWE) March 27, 2019

So far there is no solid news on why WWE made the decision to put the SmackDown Women’s Championship on Charlotte Flair all of a sudden.

The obvious speculation is that the company is looking to unify both Raw and SmackDown Women’s titles but we’ll have to wait and see if it actually is the case.