PDA

View Full Version : Mojo Rawley Confident We’ll See Rob Gronkowski In A WWE Ring

Kemo
03-27-2019, 10:37 PM
On Sunday, former tight end of New England Patriots Rob Gronkowski announced his retirement from NFL.

WWE’s Mojo Rawley who is good friends with Gronkowsk said that we can expect to see the Gronk in a WWE ring at some point.

Speaking to TMZ Sports, Rawley said, “That wouldn’t shock me one bit. I mean, he’s always been a wrestling fan,” Rawley said. “… In the future, I’m sure at some point you’ll see him inside a WWE ring in one capacity or another, but I don’t know if that’s day gonna be today.”

HzyJaTfqBiE

On whether the company themselves would be interested in the former NFL star, Rawley responded positively and said that a personality like Gronkowski is exactly what the company looks for:

“I’m absolutely positive they would be pretty receptive to that,” he said. “A guy that can move the way he can, that has his size and overall demeanor and charisma, yeah, that’s kinda what we recruit around. That’s exactly what we’re looking for here.”

Rawley continued, “So you know, I’m sure they’d be on board with it, and like you said, there’s been a lot of Superstars from other walks of life that have come here and been successful. That’s kinda the beauty of WWE – everyone’s got their own story, they all have their own path of getting here. It’s just a very diverse and unique locker room. So yeah, he’d be a perfect fit. Absolutely.”

Gronkowski appeared at WrestleMania 33 to help his friend Rawley win the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Gronkowski was sitting ringside and Jinder Mahal threw a drink at him which prompted the star to get in the ring and attack Mahal.

txV3JKDkAUc