PDA

View Full Version : Rob Gronkowski Appears At Charity Event With WWE Superstars

Kemo
03-27-2019, 10:50 PM
3-time NFL Super Bowl champion Ron Gronkowski appeared with WWE Superstars at a black-tie charity event for the held in Washington, D.C. Tuesday night.

WWE Superstars Braun Strowman, Mojo Rawley and Mickie James were also on hand for the USO-Metro’s 37th Annual Awards. As seen below, comedian Jon Stewart was also in attendance.

Grankowski was awarded with the USO-Metro’s Merit Award, which recognizes individuals of outstanding talent who are dedicated to serving others through volunteerism. Gronk’s acceptance speech is getting a fair amount of media coverage.

In front of a room full of Army generals, Medal of Honor recipients, donors and military personnel, he spoke about visiting Walter Reed National Military Medical Center earlier in the day.

“I mean, I thought I went through a lot in my life,” Gronkowski said. “Today, I saw a troop who lost both of his legs tell me he wants to get the movement back in his legs and get prosthetics in, and get back out there and kill some motherf*ckers!”

Earlier this week, Gronkowski announced his retirement from pro football after 9 seasons with the New England Patriots. The 29-year old stud athlete is close friends with WWE Superstar Mojo Rawley. He has has expressed interest in a WWE career once he retired from the NFL.

Earlier this week, Mojo Rawley told TMZ Sports that he expects to see Gronk in a WWE ring “at some point” in the future. Whether or not he decides to become a full-time WWE performer, it seems inevitable that he’s destined for at least a few appearances.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2oPL7lX0AIZxcl.jpg