PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Banks On Women Main Eventing WrestleMania

Kemo
03-28-2019, 06:56 PM
History will be made next Sunday when Ronda Rousey, Becky Lynch, and Charlotte Flair become the first women to headline WrestleMania in their match for the Raw Women’s Championship.

This moment is also special for the other female members of the WWE roster and one half of the current Women’s Tag Team Champion Sasha Banks is one of them.

Banks was recently interviewed by The Independent and when asked about the Women main eventing the Show Of Shows this year, the Raw Star said that she is very proud of it:

“I’m very proud, It’s cool to see the women you started with get this dream. I think it’s all of our dreams about to happen and I am more than happy for all of them.”

Apart from this Sasha also talked about Eddie Guerrero’s influence on her life and how Eddie’s wife Vickie Guerrero has been amazing to her.

She told a story of Vickie giving her a pair of Eddie’s tights, claiming that the former SmackDown General Manager has absolutely no idea what they mean to her and she hopes that she is making him proud.

Sasha Banks along with Bayley is currently scheduled to defend the Women’s Tag Title in a multi-team match at WrestleMania.