PDA

View Full Version : Bray Wyatt Wants Gronk In WWE, Shows Off New Tattoo

Kemo
03-30-2019, 10:11 PM
WWE Superstar Bray Wyatt and ring announcer JoJo Offerman spoke with TMZ Sports this week about the news of their son together, who is due in June.

JoJo thanked the reporter for congratulating them and allowed Bray to explain the meaning behind the baby’s name, Knash.

“It’s just a cool name, man. The ‘K’ is silent,” he said. “My other kids have a ‘C’ and a ‘K’ before their names, so it’s kind of a continuation.”

When asked if baby Knash will follow in the family footsteps and become a pro wrestler one day, Wyatt said that he’d rather see his son become a professional baseball player. He also joked that Knash could become a “broad-shouldered librarian.”

The reporter asked Bray Wyatt about the possibility of 3-time Superbowl champion Rob Gronkowski becoming a WWE Superstar. Wyatt said he’d love to see Gronk in WWE and revealed his father (Mike “IRS” Rotunda) played football with Gronk’s dad at Syracuse University.

“Mojo [Rawley] is like my son, I’d love to have Rob here. I love Rob,” he said. “My father was roommates with his father at Syracuse. I know him a lot more through Mojo but yeah, he’s a cool cat, man. I’d love to have Rob here.”

CrrCxhEBqmU

Speaking of Bray Wyatt, he is sporting some serious new ink.

Artist Miguel Lepage of Studio Tattoo Mania in Montreal, Canada posted the following photo of work he just did on Bray Wyatt’s left leg.

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/d992eceb6a4ddd919f541086aeadc807/5D29ADB1/t51.2885-15/e35/53712769_1186712798167300_5302674856421699174_n.jp g?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com